Saturday, September 1, 2012

About Me!


Hello! My name is Alyssa; welcome to my blog! It means a lot to me that you stopped by.

Here are some facts about me! :D

I love baking.

I love singing.

I love piano!

I love acting in musicals.

I love cupcakes, cookies, truffles, cakes, ice cream, smoothies, tea, hot chocolate, all things sweet!

I love pretty sparkly jewelry.

I am a total girly girl!

I love pink, roses, pearls, necklaces, rings, tea parties, hats etc.

I love vintage anything!!

I love blogging.

I am a very huggy type of person.

I am a Sanguine Compulsive, which means I am an extrovert of extroverts. I will seriously talk your ear off, if you will let me.

I can be super quiet when I haven't seen you in a while, but after a few minutes, I will be back to my bouncy self.

I love listening to classical music, but recently I have been listening to clean Rock.

I really want a 1950 Buick Roadmaster when I can drive! Think of all the memories stored up in there! It makes me so happy to think of a sweet girl's first date driving in one of those!

I love my family. Seriously!

I probably have the best friends a girl could have!

I love being 14.

I love my future husband, whoever he is.

I LOVE GOD!

I love baking. Did I say that before? :D

I love bakeries.

I love you!

~Alyssa








9 comments:

  1. Love your post Alyssa. Have a great day.
    Auntie Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your "About Me" :) And all the pictures of your delicious looking treats! Keep up the good work on your blog. I'm sure you'll do great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Alyssa!

    I just found your blog through Ruffles and Stuff :)
    Nice to meet you! You are SO talented! Baking is totally not my calling, but your beautiful desserts make me want to bring out the mixing bowl!
    Best of luck on all your endeavors! :)

    Blessings <3
    www.stitchingupastormcrochet.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so happy you stopped by! Thank you so much. Oh, please try baking sometime, it is so fun. It takes practice (it took me forever!) but it is so worth it. Have a wonderful day!! <3 ~Alyssa

      Delete
  4. Hi,
    All the best for your bakery business and blog.
    Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  5. all you baking creations llok amazing! I can't wait to see some recipes. You obviously have a real talent.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I hope that I can get some recipes on here soon. <3 ~Alyssa

      Delete
  6. Hello!

    I stumbled upon your blog via Ruffles and Stuff. Your baked creations are gorgeous (and yummy looking :o)! You have so much talent!

    Glad I visited! :)
    Hannah
    www.imastrangerinparadise.blogspot.com

    p.s. I love your pink and girly blog :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello, I love your blog, and the food looks delicious! I want some! I was wondering how you made the buttons on the side of the blog! They're beautiful.
    Thanks,
    Willow
    bluelacedaisy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Welcome to my blog! I am soooo happy you stopped by! If you like, please leave a comment. That would make my day! :D Love, Alyssa <3