Friday, December 21, 2012

Berry Pie Pops!

So... I just want to say thank you to everybody who is supporting me.... It means sooooooo much! :D I am so glad I can share the baked goods I make with you all!

A few days ago, I had the itch to make something. Whatever I had baked the past few days was very mediocre. Very mediocre. So, I decided I would try again. I had just received a beautiful pie pop maker from a wonderful friend and decided to try it out for the second time. The first time I tried it, the little injector that came with it had no directions, and I was beside myself with frustration trying to squirt out filling when nothing was coming out. Finally, after resortng to a spoon, the raspberry filling exploded all over the inside of the machine and all over the counter. The crusts burnt because my cousin and I were fast enough to only do one pie pop at a time. Oh, yes, we forgot to use a timer. So, I was a little hesitant to try again.

But this time, they turned out so beautiful! I found out how to use the injector, cut all the crusts ahead of time, and kept a close watch on the pie pops. This was the finished product:




And of course, I had to eat one.


What have we here?


Hmmm.....


Oooh, yummy!

Alyssa-tested, Alyssa-approved. :D

Have a cakealicious day! (yes, I just made that one up)

~Alyssa <3

P.S I am developing some recipes for you all! Hopefully, I can get those done soon.

1 comment:

  1. I made those a couple of years ago for a bake sale fundraiser they went great. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! Welcome to my blog! I am soooo happy you stopped by! If you like, please leave a comment. That would make my day! :D Love, Alyssa <3